The Preferred Provider for Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Education
You Get Educational and Entertaining Learning!
Your Custom Training Needs Delivered
Trust us with all of your custom Internal Audit, Risk Management and Compliance training needs
- High quality customized training and coaching from top experts with practical real-world experience
- Innovating training solutions tailored to your needs and budget (in-person, virtual, on-demand, packages for the whole team)
- Proprietary Multi-Sensory Learning experience (based on science and psychology) that increases learning comprehension and provides transformation of your team
- We use an edutainment method, so all of our trainings are entertaining and educational!
- We take hard to understand, difficult concepts and make the easy to understand, and practical to apply.
Technical & Soft-Skills
Yep, we do both. Tell us your needs, and we can design your custom training for your team.
Here’s a sample of some of our most topics:
- Emotional Intelligence / Mindfulness / Stress Reduction
- Leadership Skills
- Communication Skills
- Risk Management
- Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC)
- Common Controls and Risk Based Approach to Compliance
- (also see our most popular courses below)
Training for Your Team
To schedule team training, tell us a little more about what your team needs by filling out the Training Request Form, or see the online, on-demand options below.
If we aren’t the best solution for you, we will refer you to someone who can help.
Online & On-Demand Options for our Most Popular Courses:
Audit Leader Forum
Consistent, Confidential, Community for Audit Leaders!
The ONLY program for audit leaders with all the tools and resources to increase your confidence, executive presence, and success as a trusted advisor. Real, practical advice for the modern audit leader just like you!
Certified Chief Audit Executive (cCAE)
The most comprehensive resource for leading an internal audit function in organizations as the Chief Audit Executive (CAE). Perfect for:
- Individuals who want to become a CAE, and know have this certification on their resume will make it easier to get that job.
- Individuals new to the role of a CAE, who want a step-by-step outline of how to run a successful internal audit group.
- Seasoned CAEs who want access to all of the resource other successful CAEs are using, are in the CAE role at a new organization, or are looking to move to another organization and want the extra this certification to separate them from others who are interviewing.
Certified Risk-Based Internal Auditor (cRBIA)
If you want to develop or improve your risk-based internal audit approach, the Certified Risk-Based Internal Auditor course is right for you. Not only to you gain a deep understanding of risk management, how to develop a risk-based audit plan based on the organization’s key objectives, but you also qualify for the Certified Risk-Based Internal Auditor (cRBIA) professional designation certification when you pass the exam.
Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
Don’t struggle with the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) exam, and end up in the 60% of people who fail the exams and take years to get certified.
Register in the Mefford CIA Review Course, so you pass the exams quicker and eliminate your test anxiety. In fact, over 90% of people who take this video, on-demand course pass the first time.
The GRC Professional certification is the premier individual certification for Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance professionals, backed by OCEG. OCEG is the organization that invented GRC.
The GRC Professional certification is right for you, if you want to:
- Add the top GRC certification to your resume, from the organization that invented GRC
- Improve your creditability, and earning potential as an expert in GRC
- Learn how to design and implement an integrated GRC capability
Once you have obtained your GRC Professional (GRCP) certification from OCEG, this training course provides you with the training necessary to obtain your GRC Audit (GRCA) certification and equips you with the skills to audit governance, risk management, and compliance functions in an organization.