- This event has passed.
Success & Happiness in Life and Business – May 2018
May 18 @ 10:00 am - May 20 @ 6:00 pm PDT
Have you found success in your business or career, but are not having fun, missing so much of life being trapped behind a desk? You can have Success AND Happiness in life.
Think about where you are right now.
- Are you working harder and longer than you want to?
- Do you spend your energy all day fighting fires, only to be exhausted after work?
- Are you missing out on the important events in life with your family and friends?
- Do you think when you get the next raise, or the next promotion, that you’ll finally be happy?
- Are sacrificing your personal life and relationships for your career?
- Do you often feel alone, and
- Have you climbed up the corporate ladder only to ask “what am I doing this for?”
Think about where you would like to be.
- More travel?
- More happiness?
- More time?
- More time with your friends and family?
- More energy to pursue your dreams?
- More purpose and meaning in your life?
The process taught at Success and Happiness in Life and Business, has changed Jason’s life, and he’s now been able to change so many other people’s lives so they too achieve success and happiness.
This 3-Day Course will help you have more success and more happiness in your life and business. You will:
- Define success for Y-O-U
- Learn the art and science of happiness
- Develop a plan for your success and happiness
- Be ready to start implementing when you leave
Who It Is For
- Executives and Business Owners and who want to find balance in their life; so, they succeed, have more fun and happiness.
- Entrepreneurs, Coaches, and Consultants who want to make a difference in peoples’ lives, by learning the art and science of happiness and share with others.
Contact Us to set up a call with Jason Mefford to learn more about how you can have more success and happiness in life and business.
If you are ready to get started now, you can register below, and we will see you at the event.
Event location and logistical information will be e-mailed out to registered participants two weeks in advance of the session. For questions before the event, you can Contact Us.